What We Do
- Training in sewing, knitting, jewelry making, and bookmaking.
- How to market handcrafted items.
- ESL and community knowledge.
- Basic skill development for employment and entrepreneurship
- How to foster friendships, collaboration, and healthy connections
Tools We Offer
- Tools for creating (fabric, needles, thread, yarn, etc.).
- Opportunities and connections to develop.
- Studio space to work in.
- Friendships and a warm smile.
- Safe Environment where all feel welcome.
Artisans For Hope believes that refuge is more than physical safety
It is opportunity and possibility. It is support toward participation and citizenry.
It is understanding and hard work.
-Hildy Ayer, Founding Member