you + artisans for hope
Artisans for Hope continually needs the following items to help supply our classes. We truly appreciate all donations.
- Working Sewing Machines
- Thread (new/all colors)
- Linen Fabric
- 100% Wool & Other Natural Fiber Yarn
- Leather/Suede Scraps
- Universal Sewing Machine Needles
- Gift Certificates to Fabric Stores
- Vintage Buttons
- Quilt Batting (Warm and Natural)
You can drop of donations at our studio between 9am and 12:15pm Mon-Fri. We are located at 723 15th Street, Boise, ID 83702 (downtown Boise, between Hays St and Franklin St).
Artisans For Hope is a 501 (C) (3) non profit organization. Your tax deductible monthly gift will help refugees in many ways and is much appreciated.
With the assistance of Moon Clerk and Stripe you can now do one-time donations OR set up recurring donation plans that work best for you. Weekly, Monthly, Every 3 months, Every 6 months, Yearly, or a custom donation plan.
Donate as you Go
Amazon donates with every purchase you make while you shop!
You shop and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Artisans For Hope.
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to AFH at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by
OUR NON-PROFIT NUMBER:
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Artisans For Hope earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.