Artisans For Hope Sale ...(Idaho Statesman)

 

Artisans for Hope had a great little piece in Anna Webb's column last week. Check it out: 

And...don't forget to do your Christmas shopping next Saturday at our Hays workshop location. 


(Anna Webb, Idaho Statesman...appeared DECEMBER 7, 2015

HELPING WORKS

Shop small, shop local, benefit refugee craftspeople

Artisans For Hope, a Boise nonprofit, provides a place for refugees to create handmade items, from knitted mittens and scarves to handbags and children’s clothing. When you buy an item from Artisans for Hope, 75 percent of the purchase price goes to the person who made it. The remaining 25 percent supports the operation. 

Artisans For Hope will open its basement studio and sell its wares at 723 N. 15th St. (the southwest corner of 15th and Hays) on Saturday, Dec. 19 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.


Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/helping-works/article48531155.html#storylink=cpy